Your Law Firm
What are we all about?
- This is your law firm. Engage us on your terms.
- Creating trust and value.
- Complimentary consultations until we all agree to a fixed fee and scope.
- Knowing the law well enough to explain it to you commercially and in plain English.
- A boutique law firm that becomes a commercial partner.
- A wealth of knowledge in our areas of focus.
Make an Inquiry
Use our contact form to make an inquiry or book a meeting.
- Information Technology
Law Area Focus
- Corporate + Commercial Contracts
- Franchising + Franchise Law
- Intellectual Property
- Distribution + Licensing
- Competition and Consumer Law
- International Transactions
- Buying + Selling Businesses
- Private Equity Transactions
- Mergers + Acquisitions
News + Articles
Registering a Trade Mark (Overseas / Madrid Protocol)
How do I register a trade mark overseas? Local Registration In order to register a trade mark overseas, you should first register it in Australia. Read more …
Registering a Trade Mark (Australia)
How do I register a trade mark in Australia? Trade Marks A trade mark is any “mark” used by a business during trade. It comprises Read more …
Expanding a Business
How do you expand a business? Expansion Firstly, ask yourself why you want to expand: Have you saturated your local market? Do you want to Read more …
Franchisors – Updating Disclosure Documents
How do Franchisors ensure that Disclosure Documents are kept current? What is it? A Disclosure Document: Is a document produced by a Franchisor, compliant with Read more …
What is Intellectual Property?
What are the main categories of intellectual property in a business? What is it? Intellectual Property (“IP“) is often the most valuable part of any Read more …